Today, many tutors or babysitters are wondering if they should use floor lamps in kindergartens or not. Is using floor lamps harmful to young children?
There will be many people concerned that it will have a negative impact on children, but wait or conclude, join us in finding out the information in the article below to understand more!
Depending on the purpose of use. But, the answer is always “Yes“. This is an indispensable item for young children today!
Currently, on the market, there are many types of lamps for young children.
Therefore, you probably also understand that most of these lamps are suitable and best for young children.
Therefore, let’s learn about the light patterns and tips that we will help you choose for your children and children!
Notes when choosing to buy floor lamps for children
1. Quality of light: the light will affect children’s eyes directly. So you need to choose products that meet the standards of brightness, mildness, and warmth, especially those that do not cause eye stinging for children.
2. Material: You should choose the floor lamps made from high-quality metal to keep the luminaire durable and not too stinging eyes, firstly the product is long-lasting and the second is to protect children from the Brown dot. scratches.
3. The lightweight will help you and your kids to avoid scratches when the product is dropped and convenient to move.
4. Color: Color will be the deciding factor in the style of the interior of a children’s room. For active children, you can choose multi-head and colorful floor lamps, for quiet children you can choose products with simple designs, harmonious colors …
5. Size: For children, you should look for floor lamps that are just the right size or taller than them so that they will not play with damaging the product and fall and injure themselves.
Actually, in 1 article I will be very difficult to share with everyone to make these ideas clear!
But, you can read more articles below to learn more about them: